TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Relationships and Dating (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/)
-   -   Problems with boyfriend... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/t153231-problems-boyfriend/)

jamiep77 November 21st 2017 10:40 AM

Re: Problems with boyfriend...

Yeah, what Meredith said. I know it's hard for people to see that excess growth can be a problem, but in extreme cases it definitely can. And it's always worth getting checked out by a doctor in case there's an underlying medical issue. It might be nothing, or it might be something serious like a tumor. So you have to take it seriously.

savannahmay November 26th 2017 12:21 PM

Tell us about your appointment with the urologist. What was his reaction to your boyfriend's size?

ThePatheticCheesecake November 30th 2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iloveeveryonearoundme (Post 1305019)
Haha, you're Boyfriends Penis is to big? What kinda problem is that? ._.

It can cause many problems. Such as fainting, and dizziness. Why? Because his penis will take more blood than usual to become erect. On the bright side, he might surpass Roberto Esquivel.

mizlemari December 6th 2017 10:09 PM

Glad all it's okay now.
I had friend her bf was 11 inches long - too painful sex she told me

Meredith1 December 10th 2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizlemari (Post 1306568)
Glad all it's okay now.

Luckily with my bf even though his penis is reaaaaalyy long it's not crazy thick like some guys. So he just has to put less in. He still complains that he's not getting full coverage though but we've found ways around that :nosweat: sorry it couldn't work out for your friend :(

jamiep77 December 11th 2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizlemari (Post 1306568)
Glad all it's okay now.

Sometimes it just won't work with really big sizes - the most important thing is lots of foreplay. Also, trying to control the depth of his strokes. Lots of boys just want to shove it in, and that will be painful if they're really big.

TruCrypt1997 December 12th 2017 10:51 PM

doctor.. immediately.

Survivor December 13th 2017 08:26 PM

So I scanned the thread and has your BF had the urologist appointment yet? If so, what did the doctor say? Too much hormones and too little can screw up a lot of things in the body and I hope that isn't it.