View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cristian Mercado

Points: 9,401, Level: 14 Points: 9,401, Level: 14 Points: 9,401, Level: 14

My little sister is guetting bullied and its triggerring me ... - February 27th 2013, 04:15 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well lately my little sister has been coming form school all depressed and she doesnt want to eat and just goes to sleep.
Shes always been a straigth "A" student and a really nice girl and she never bothers anyone and such and i know this.
So since her accident with a tree branch that feell on her and broke her arm in three and her leg dislocated and broken in three as well, she was considered to get an amputation but one of the nine doctors working on her case decided to not do it.

She has huge scars on her arm and such and has been cryign because people are bothering her and stuff for her accident ...

The accident affected me alot to the point were i had o go to the psychology because my psychologyst said it was the main cause of my ptsd.

I feel it was all my fault and i was terribly bullied before... and i dont want that to happen to my sister, so i have been really triggerred by it , and i feel really sad about it , because i was the one that told her to sit on the benches in the part with me

And i cutted several times over that, and i dont want her to suffer because what i caused .

I could have died over that tree branch and my sister not get hurt....

Shes just a child and it makes me really sad....

Im confused and hurt....

Please i need help
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.