View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
StrigidaeofChrono Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,930, Level: 14 Points: 9,930, Level: 14 Points: 9,930, Level: 14

Please give me constructive criticism on this poem! - March 1st 2013, 05:23 AM

My innocence wasn't lost the day I drank my first beer, or smoked my first bowl. It was the day your hands, larger than mine, locked tightly. When my eyes opened wide and glazed. Bracing against the wall. Unable to breathe. My perception of people in the world shattered like glass. The pieces fragmenting and tiny fell into a blackness. Unable to be collected, placed and smoothed back into perfection. Now they've landed and they chatter, grinding and bumping together. I listen to them screech and tell me of the world, a warning piercing throughout dreams. Watch your back they scream, this one will be the same.

--
So, I've put this on a lot of websites and a lot of people will look at it but not a lot of people comment on it. I was wondering if its bad or something? Can you guys give your honest opinions?

http://strigidaeofchrono.deviantart.com/
"Setting boundaries is not a more sophisticated way of manipulation - although some people will say they are setting boundaries, when in fact they are attempting to manipulate. The difference between setting a boundary in a healthy way and manipulating is: when we set a boundary we let go of the outcome."

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am Human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

Colonel Meow