(#7 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Maybe pregnant... - April 11th 2013, 06:59 PM

People make mistakes.

This is a place of non-judgement people. Let's keep it that way.

Ultimately, you made a mistake and now you're dealing with the consequences. In the end, always making sure you have protection before getting a bit "into the moment" is always a good idea. No glove, no love...no matter what the circumstances are. Since we don't even know the circumstances of which you may believe you're pregnant, I'm going to leave you with a few words.

If you engaged in unprotected sexual intercourse with your boyfriend, there is a possibility of pregnancy. I'm not going to beat around the push on that one. Even using the pull out method is a bit tricky, so I don't recommend that in terms of "liable protection". However, if you did anything other than full on sexual intercourse with me, I highly doubt you're pregnant. Keep in mind that sperm doesn't live very long once outside the penis. Some do live for a while, but most of it usually dies off quickly.

In the end, waiting two weeks is best and having two or more tests is always a good idea. While a false positive or negative can happen, it's unlikely but double checking is always a good thing. Make sure you take the tests first thing in the morning, when you first urinate after waking up (after two weeks of course). That leaves the pregnancy hormone at it's most potent.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011