View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
.Sunnieshine Offline
I, myself, am imperfect
Not a n00b

Name: Sunnie

Points: 8,180, Level: 13 Points: 8,180, Level: 13 Points: 8,180, Level: 13

Re: why do people self harm? - May 14th 2013, 01:42 AM

People self harm for different reasons. It was my way of expressing my emotion that were ever so often overlooked, or nobody cared enough to listen. It's very addicting. Once I started it was hard to stop. I began replacing my regular response to different emotions with self-harming. It was also something my mom couldn't control, as she tried to control every aspect of my life. When, where, and how deep. Then guilt topped it off. I also struggled with the pain of losing my youngest sister (Snow) and you the sad truth is people get tired of hearing the same story over and over. So that was kind of my way of dealing with the pain. My family kinda fell apart after that. I'm now 4months & 3days SH free. I have scars, but they simply remind me of what I went through, and that i'm only a stronger person than when I started. But there are days when I look at them and wich I could turn time back. We all make mistake we regret though. I hope this kinda helped you understand a little bit more. ~Sunnie

I am perfectly imperfect, beautiful in my flaws, chaotic, fearless...a beautiful disaster.

Last edited by .Sunnieshine; May 14th 2013 at 02:01 AM.