View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
wroteyouasong Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rachel

Points: 6,507, Level: 11 Points: 6,507, Level: 11 Points: 6,507, Level: 11

Depression.... - May 15th 2013, 03:52 PM

Hello

Recently I have been feeling very unhappy and depressed. I never say this but I do feel as if I need help. I have been feeling isolated and alone and that I have no real meaning to anyone. I feel worthless and lost. I spend far to much of my time crying and I can't enjoy the things I used to be able to. Everything gets to me and I'm extremely irritable all of the time. Feelings of guilt and worthlessness are becoming extremely regular. I get very unhappy and panicky over little things and its effecting my life and people around me because they find it difficult to help me and understand.
Ever since a young age I have been self harming because I can't control these strong emotions and the negative thoughts inside my head. It hasn't Ben cutting until recently, I will punch and bite myself or starve myself (I have been through so many eating disorders I can't count)
I seem to avoid conflicts at all costs and i build up a wall to hide against because I am constantly terrified that people will judge me or not like me. Like I said, I never admit that I might need help but I really can't do this anymore. What help is available to me and who should I go to to talk to someone, gp or school concillor? Thank you and sorry that its quite long x