View Single Post
  (#6789 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Complaint of the day - May 23rd 2013, 12:21 PM

I want to go to a shrink... About problems and such, but my dads a doctor and he knows just about everyone in my city, including all the shrinks... And i think that in croatia, parents can demand that shrinks tell them what did they talk about with their children, so fuck... And i dunno what do i do. Plus if my parents send me to a drug test, and that machine has a green light that indicates that im positive, i think it would explode how much i did drugs this month. I think its a record... I looked at the internet, i should have been dead by now... And i really dont know whats the point of this post. This post sucks. Everything sucks. And this topic... Hmm... Hmm... Hmm... well i guess for some people its nice, but im used to sucking up my problems, and this feels like shit (writing this). Plus if my dad (who also is a good IT guy) trace the ip of my nick, well, im screwed... Fuck... Im going to stop now, pour myself the best brandy we have, light the best cigar we have, and roll the best joint i have ever tried to roll. And i will relax, get high and drunk, and forget about all the shit thats starting to haunt me...