(#1 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Lightbulb Kinda lonely? - May 28th 2013, 04:11 AM

Hey, guys!

I've been single for a little over a year now. I'm pretty happy as a single person (I'm a bit of a solitary person by nature), and I'm confident with just being myself. Recently I've been really longing for the closeness of a relationship, though. There's a guy or two that I like, but as I'm home-schooled and I only see them on rare occasions, that avenue is closed. Due to financial and educational reasons, I've been forced to put off going to college for another year. This means no dating in college (like I was hoping I'd be able to do), so even that's a no-go.

I guess the point of this post is simply to ask: What's a single girl with no opportunities for a boyfriend to do? How could I make these little bouts of lonely feelings a bit less frequent? Any ideas? I'm at a loss, lol.

Thanks in advance, everyone.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.