View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Adjusting to increased hours at work ? - June 8th 2013, 09:32 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay recently my hours got increased at work not by a-lot or anything but before I was working 10 hours and 1 hours paperwork now beginning of may my hours got upped to 19 hours a week but I have found myself staying on at work to help tidy up etc un-paid I used to do this but it never used to make this tired and exhausted. I've put it down to the increase in hours meaning I am working lots more hours and not yet adjusted to the new working hours I've been given. Its taking its toll on me I'm constantly tired and am finding myself constantly thinking ' I need a break' ' I need a holiday'. I'm finding myself with very little energy and I'm constantly feeling drained. I know some of this isn't new feelings due to depression etc. But the more hours I've been given at work have defiantly made the tiredness and the feeling drained worse. I'm trying to eat healthier (when i'm not having periods of starvation or binging). I guess what I'm asking here is are there any other ways or anything else I can do to maybe decrease this tiredness, also what are some other ways to adjust to my new hours ? I go to karate twice a week so on average I'm active for about 24- 26 hours a week. I know its not alot of hours still.. but I'm finding it hard to adjust to these hours. During the week every day other than tuesday, saturday and sunday. I'm getting up at 6.30am. and not going to bed till about 11pm.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.