Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Unusual period?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Agony Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 17,345, Level: 19 Points: 17,345, Level: 19 Points: 17,345, Level: 19

Unusual period? - July 15th 2013, 05:40 AM

Lately I've been wondering if something is wrong with my period. I know that every girl is different and that many things can cause a change in your period, but mine just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
My last period was two weeks late, so there was six weeks inbetween. I have really light periods, but this one was even lighter than most. The first day was normal, the second was a little lighter than most, the third day it skipped, forth day is skipped and fifth day was extremely light and then it ended. I don't really get cramps often but the first day I felt sick and had really bad back pain, which was unusual. The second day I felt normal an continued to feel normal for the rest of the period.
My diet hasn't really changed and neither has my work out acivity. I'm still just as stressed as before, if anything I've not been as stressed. My period never comes on the same date of every month, but normally it's still within the same week of the previous one.
I know y'all aren't professionals but I was just wondering if maybe this happened to you before or if you knew anything that could be causing this?

Thanks for reading,
Ash

When I'm sad I think, "I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt!"

You can't change fate, but you can change your attitude towards it.
Former user: xArchDreamerx

Became a HelpLINK mentor on July 13th, 2013