Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Unusual period?
View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Unusual period? - July 16th 2013, 12:50 AM

You're right that everyone is different, and sometimes it even depends on the pill. I've been on three different pills now and I can't say that my pill has made me worryingly heavy. For me personally, it's heavier for a few days then it gets lighter again. But, it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be (i.e. when I wake up in the morning and get up I don't gush anymore). Basically when you start birth control carry a pad/tampon with you just in case (and also for sanitary reasons) and everything will even out. If you have concerns about the pill you're on after a few months of letting it work you can always try another.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts