Formally Sn0man
Regular TeenHelper

Name: jake

Points: 15,802, Level: 18 Points: 15,802, Level: 18 Points: 15,802, Level: 18

Re: depression is hell - August 14th 2013, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christabel View Post
Hi, Jacob!

Sorry things are going so badly for you lately, especially with the breakdowns. Can't imagine how difficult it must be. But I do think it's really good you're still trying, you know? You've been trying stuff, like reading, music, even baking! Keep up that spirit and continue trying stuff. You're extremely brave for talking with others as well. Keep reassuring yourself too, because others have beat depression, so can you. Try to find things you enjoy and every healthy outlet possible you can run to.

Secondly, do you have a psychiatrist or therapist? Have you thought about medication?

Hang in there. Things do get better, even if they seem they never will. Have faith in yourself. Stay strong, you've got this. <3
Thanks, and yeah I've also been working out at my local park, doing chinups and situps...but with me having to take off my shirt to do so, I've shyed away from doing that because I felt as if people judged me...but that's another topic!
As for if I have a psychiatrist or therapist I do not, I've tried a therapist a few years ago for some other reasons...it didn't help because these things came up again. I'm not sure if I could go back to a therapist or even tell a doctor...I'm scared of what people will think when they find out.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.