View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Mandy007 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,232, Level: 11 Points: 6,232, Level: 11 Points: 6,232, Level: 11

Exclamation I'm not sure if im pregnant. Please help ASAP. - September 3rd 2013, 08:18 AM

Hi! well let's see. I've read a lot of articles on Google and on all sorts of websites that said that implantation bleeding occurs only 1-3 days and will only have some light pinkish/brownish bleeding or spotting.
Well, I had very short unprotected sex (lasted for about 10 minutes) last tuesday(20th August 2013)with my boyfriend. He did not ejaculate IN my vagina nor outside of it. He did not ejaculate any semen at all. Later,on the 27th August 2013, I had my menstruation. My menstruation lasted for 7 days with the flow of light(red)-heavy(red)-light(brown). Usually that's how menstruation flow goes. But I'm just wondering whether was I having very HEAVY implantation bleeding or just having some normal menstruation.
I'm not even sure am I pregnant in the first place but just to be safe I did a pregnancy and it came out negative. Some of the articles on some websites said that it could be our low HpG that causes the pregnancy test to showed up negative result.

And FYI, I do not have ANY of the pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, frequent peeing etc etc. I don't have any of those pregnancy symptoms. All I had was VERY PAINFUL CRAMPS on the first and the second day of my menstruation.

OHYEAH BTW, My period had some large and small blood clots in it. I read that implantation doesnt have any clots in it.

So here I am, asking anyone that is willing to help or make it clear to me.
I'm very confused whether am I having very HEAVY implantation bleeding or was i just having menstruation or am I EVEN Pregnant in the first place. I'm stress and worried. Please help. ANYONE?