|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,024
Points: 194,844, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Some college questions? -
October 1st 2013, 11:50 PM
Actually, I found it!
Quote:
|
Please complete a brief biographical statement (500 words or less). Be sure to include your name and mailing address on the essay and include your essay with your application for admission. Note: Not required of transfer applicants. This your chance to tell us something special about yourself — something we might otherwise never know. Why, for example, are you choosing a particular academic major? Or what achievement in your past academic life means the most to you?
|
Which is perfect because my Common App essay is centered around this too. So I can use the same one. This one's for Southern Connecticut State University.
The one that doesn't have my major listed isn't the Bachelor's/Master's one, it's another Connecticut school, University of Saint Joseph. I toured it on Sunday and they were all excited to know they have someone interested in the program and I think the department head said she'd hoped to see me in the fall, so I'll have to call.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|