View Single Post
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
BlueWolf Offline
A lost wolf
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jessica

Points: 14,292, Level: 17 Points: 14,292, Level: 17 Points: 14,292, Level: 17

Re: I Can't Believe This, I'm Pregnant - November 5th 2013, 11:49 PM

I made a doctor appointment at the universities' health center for Friday morning. My boyfriend was way ahead of me and looked at what the university has to offer. It does have low rate daycare services and it has family housing (I am at a major university in the US so it has everything any university would have).

Im not telling anyone other than my boyfriend and best friend, although I'm considering saying something to my aunt as well so I will have advice from someone much older and a family member, even if it turns into me just venting my stress.

I still just don't think I can handle a baby and go to school. Plus financially, we could make it work, but it will be a struggle. I don't think it should be. I need to worry about school, not this. I only have three semesters left! Sadly I'm pretty damn sure I am pregnant after a positive test and my period is a week and a half late when I'm never more than a day off.

Self-harm free since 10.1.2013
"You have not failed if you learned something from it."
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
"Weak heart, Dying soul, Falling apart, Make me whole, These broken blues, Peirce your being, Hide the truth, You won't be seeing."
"Deeper, Deeper, Deeper inside me I live a life that seems to be a lost reality."
"Big Brother is watching."