View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Is this Self Harm? - November 13th 2013, 02:25 AM

Hey there,

Seeing as everyone else has answered your question I am going to touch on your comment about needing a 'quick release." I totally understand that and I think that is one of the reasons I relapsed. I think you should work on finding alternatives that give you that quick release. It might take time to find those alternatives but once you do I think it will be beneficial. I have found that playing video games on my phone helps me when I am feeling really stressed out and so I have started turning to them. I write when I am feeling angry or upset. I have found a number of alternatives that give me the release I need and I believe that you will be able to find it too.

Maybe you could try using a stress ball or petting an animal (if you have one) or ripping up paper or crumpling paper until it can no longer be crumpled ( this can be really beneficial). If these things don't work try other things until you find the ones that work for you, okay?

I really hope this helped and if you need anything please feel free to message me.