View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
juanx Offline
ĄCUTTERĄ
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: juan pierre

Points: 6,486, Level: 11 Points: 6,486, Level: 11 Points: 6,486, Level: 11

Re: it would have been almost 3 weeks without cutting - November 18th 2013, 10:25 AM

Hey jack,how u been?If I told you that I did tell my friend,I would lie cause I haven't told him yet,I can see that he has a happy life and full of love so I don't really want to upset him or bring my problems to him,he's always happy to see me come home,but recently I feel so down and lonely again so I just keep on hiding behind my plastered on fake smile to keep everyone happy but the way I'm feeling right now,I just want to give up cause I can't take this anymore,none of my family understands what I'm going thru cause they always see me smiling and the suicidal thoughts been coming to me strong lately,and I am trying to fight it but it keeps bringing me down cause there's no reason for me to fight anymore,I know my friends and family cares about me and I know that I'm gonna be sorry for leaving them behind,every day at work ime there but my mind is somewhere else,I just can't find a good and meaningfull reason to be around anymore,I know you said think of the people that cares about me but I just don't care anymore...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!!!I just want a happy life like my friend