Thread: Female Advice Preferred: What to get my girlfriend for christmas?
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,823, Level: 59 Points: 172,823, Level: 59 Points: 172,823, Level: 59

Re: What to get my girlfriend for christmas? - December 7th 2013, 11:54 PM

Just remember that you don't have to spend tons of money on her, I think that it's the thought that counts, and she'll understand that you don't have a lot. I bet she'd like a bracelet, though!

Maybe you can think of some of her interests and base a gift off of that. Like, I like jewelry and accessories so a bracelet would be perfect for me, too.

But, you can think outside of the box as well. It doesn't always have to be jewelery or things like that. You can look at her personality and her interests and try and form a gift from that, too. If you know she loves Disney movies but is missing a few, for example, you can try and get more for her set and even throw in some popcorn, hot cocoa, or candy, so she has the perfect movie-watching basket. Of course, this is only a suggestion, I don't know your girlfriend's personality. But I know that I'd like an out of the box gift myself!

Hopefully others will come along with other suggestions, but I think maybe looking at her personality and maybe getting her a gift (or a few small gifts) out of that can work.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive