View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful Lie Offline
Average Joe

Name: Nicole

Points: 10,106, Level: 14 Points: 10,106, Level: 14 Points: 10,106, Level: 14

Question My Boyfriend Is Worried - December 15th 2013, 10:11 AM

Right I have only posted here once before but this time it is for my boyfriends sake.

The past few weeks I have not been eating properly and it is worrying my boyfriend silly. I have been through an ED before but I still don't see the problem with not eating properly, in my opinion I am not doing anything wrong but in a day I will drink tea when I feel hungry and if I do eat it will for example be: a slice of cheese, packet of low fat crisp's and few pickled onions. I wont eat full meals I don't like eating because I don't like food, in my opinion eating is just a waste of time and it is not a necessary thing to do we are coming up to Christmas and he doesnt want me to be ill for it. I get upset knowing my boy is scared about it but I just cant bring myself to eat anything but I just don't want to eat but I don't want to hurt him.
My worry is losing him because I am not eating and am scared that he is just going to give up on trying to help me. God I am so fucked up in the head I need to make sense of everything. Help anyone does it sound like my ED is coming back?

Giving up doesn't mean your weak sometimes it means that your strong enough to let go <3

Today isn't just another day, today I'll create something beautiful <3

Always feel free to VM/PM/Email me for anything always happy to help the best I can