Thread: Triggering (Bullying): Sh,bullied since 8th grade and suicideal thoughts
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Dreamer ♥ Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22

Re: Sh,bullied since 8th grade and suicideal thoughts - January 2nd 2014, 04:30 PM

The point in being here, is family and the friends you can make.
Your 16, you have a long life ahead of you, new friend, new relationships, new memories, and good things to come.

I know things are hard right now, and bullying doesn't make it easy, I was bullied, and it was hard to deal with. You are pretty, and beautiful, and one day you will believe that.

Have you tried going to therapy and talk a out everything? It might help you feel better, and it does help. One day you will be better, and you'll get better and everything will be okay.

I know it's not much, but I believe in you. You can get better, and you will be happy. Give it time, you need to forget the bullied, all they do is bring you down, and make you feel bad about yourself, to bring themselves up. It's not right, and you shouldn't listen to them.

I hope one day you will realize things will be okay again. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk.