TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jenna Alexander

Points: 5,972, Level: 11 Points: 5,972, Level: 11 Points: 5,972, Level: 11

Unhappy Sh,bullied since 8th grade and suicideal thoughts - January 2nd 2014, 04:15 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Today wasn't as bad getting up but still I felt as if every move would shatter my fragile body and crush my soul I still feel as if I'm being beaten and taunted every single movement makes me think of school and home neither place is so great but home is stand-able to be in or around. School was a death trap for me I never wanted to go,cuss each day was worse than before my so called friends stabbed me in my back and the other class mates would make me feel as if suicide was the best thing.
I never felt welcomed in North college hill high school and I never will cuss of the abuse emotionally .
I never would wish what I went through onto someone else because the bullying the teasing the taunting and name calling it lead me to start self harming burning and cutting,starving and restricting myself from food and water , it lead me to not wanting to eat at all it lead me to push my family away it lead me to suicide attempts not even a counselor 4 times a week was helping writing how I felt down into a diary never helped just maid things worse and I still feel like I'm worthless and never will amount to anything I know ill always be worthless in peoples eyes ill never be good enough,perfect enough or anything ill always be the one getting picked on and maid fun of but I don't know if I can do it anymore I just know that I wanna die right this minute.
I know how guys say I'm pretty it's just to get in my pants it's just to cover up who they really are inside just perverts who want to use girls.
I really want to believe I'm beautiful and stuff like that but I know it's not true people In school maid me believe I'm dumb,ugly,fat and much more,I tried dating again and I'm still in the pathetic excuse for a relationship where he just wants sex constantly pressuring me to have sex,I gave in and now I regret it I regret being born I regret not succeeding in committing suicide on 1/19/2010 I regret that the most because I know if I died I would be happy I wouldn't feel all of this pain and unhappiness I would be with my true friends who took their life and my grandmas who died I'd be happy I'd have no pain at all if I was dead I know I would be happy instead I didn't cutt deep enough and kill this monster in me cuss I know ill be used and broken all my life and never be happy I know ill never become anything worth loving or caring about I know ill always be used as a object and tool so ill hopefully die soon one day Im waiting for is soon
ill never amount to anything I try to hide the smell of whiskey and weed
The smell of drugs I try to hide everyday because there the only thing I can go to,to cope with my pain and feelings .i guess god hates me cuss I'm still here on the god forsaking earth he created, I'm in my own purgatory a living hell on earth
I wish that I could just put myself under lock and key so I don't have to feel stupid anymore cuss I know ill always be what everyone hates me for .
I never wanted my life to get this fucked up like before but none seems to care I just wanna die anymore what's the point in being alive anymore.
I don't see a reason to continue life's games that make me always scream inside I'm living in a world so cold that there's no heat or light everything Is dark and cold nothing is beautiful or bright just dark and dull.
I don't know why I am alive still all I know is I'm lost in my own mind.Maybe some day ill get help or not.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22

Re: Sh,bullied since 8th grade and suicideal thoughts - January 2nd 2014, 04:30 PM

The point in being here, is family and the friends you can make.
Your 16, you have a long life ahead of you, new friend, new relationships, new memories, and good things to come.

I know things are hard right now, and bullying doesn't make it easy, I was bullied, and it was hard to deal with. You are pretty, and beautiful, and one day you will believe that.

Have you tried going to therapy and talk a out everything? It might help you feel better, and it does help. One day you will be better, and you'll get better and everything will be okay.

I know it's not much, but I believe in you. You can get better, and you will be happy. Give it time, you need to forget the bullied, all they do is bring you down, and make you feel bad about yourself, to bring themselves up. It's not right, and you shouldn't listen to them.

I hope one day you will realize things will be okay again. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk.
Closed Thread