View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
2Snowflake2 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,421, Level: 11 Points: 6,421, Level: 11 Points: 6,421, Level: 11

Period Pain + Sickness (Female only read please) - January 9th 2014, 07:49 PM

Ok, so today I started my period and I've had the worse period pain ever.

I woke up early with the pain but luckily I managed to go back to sleep. Woke up again and I was fine, just a bit of pain. However an hour later the pain got worse to the point where I couldn't stand up, my legs ached, it was awful. I took painkillers as they normally work, however today as soon as I took one, it came back up, which worsened the pain. I then tried to eat, took one bite and it came back up. I can't even seem to hold a bit of water down. Whenever I'm sick the pain in my stomach gets worse. It's terrible I can't move, as soon as I get up from lying down my temperature hits the roof and I'm running to the bathroom to be sick. At the moment the pain has thankfully gone.

I had always had such terrible pain, aching legs since I started my period from the age of 13. Since the age of about 20 when I've had bad pain, in the morning I was sick just from the amount of pain I'm feeling, then throughout the day the pain goes, with a little help from the pain killers. My mum say's that it's like morning sickness, I suppose she right, but why am I sick?

Why am I sick because of period pain? I kind of know the answer myself, it's because the pain is so bad that the body thinks there is something in my tummy causing the pain so I throw up. Obviously this isn't the reason why I'm in so much pain, it's because I'm on my period.

Is there anyway to stop the pain and/or the sickness? I'm 22 now today I had to take the day of work because of this. I need this to stop, I shouldn't be lying in bed with pain and aching legs. Luckily I'm still living with my mum so she has been giving me water etc. If I'm on my own I'm stuck. Fight the pain everyone is saying, but when I get up, I'm sick, then I'm in more pain. It's ridiculous.

My mum said it's because I so thin, I don't eat enough, I have no strength when I'm in pain. Big people get pain too.