View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Deleted115 Offline
Привет
Average Joe

Points: 6,730, Level: 12 Points: 6,730, Level: 12 Points: 6,730, Level: 12

Re: 1st Xmas present from boyfriend- should I be upset? - January 12th 2014, 03:55 PM

Hey

I understand your predicament, and overall you shouldn't be jealous, since from what you said, it sounds like he's put the most thought and effort into Your present.

You must remember
Quote:
When she suggested jewellery to him, he said it was too early in the relationship to give me jewellery.
That'd explain why he didn't get you what he got the other friends.

He's clearly trying to make an effort and do what he believes is right, besides, that t-shirt idea, was actually pretty sweet. More kindness and more thought went into that, than any jewellery on earth.

But i know, you feel jealous, and that's understandable, afterall it is a T-shirt comparing to jewellery, However that's only a Price-Value difference, not a -Thought and Care difference, basically meaning, it may be more expensive, but the present you was given definitely was alot more considerate.

I wouldn't worry about it, or get upset over it. I know it's hard to say that, but its the thought that counts, and, lets be honest, if he got you jewellery like he got everyone else, that wouldn't make you any more special than the rest of them anyway.