View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,025
Points: 194,882, Level: 62
Points: 194,882, Level: 62 Points: 194,882, Level: 62 Points: 194,882, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: How do I know if I have depression? - January 22nd 2014, 11:21 PM

Sadly, I think that the only way to really find out if you have depression or not is to speak a professional such as a doctor or a therapist, because they are the ones that are trained to diagnose it. You can't really find out through something like an online test or through someone who isn't a professional because they can't take your individual personality and needs into consideration when diagnosing you.

I agree with Elsa that you really should tell someone about this, because ignoring it will make it so much worse.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts