View Single Post
  (#7111 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 2nd 2014, 02:43 PM

-Feel a bit weird about last night....... it was kind of an awkward night between M's massive drunkenness, wandering around for ages and realising you and I just don't have a lot in common, but kissing you was nice. Really nice. And I liked when you told me you couldn't believe you were kissing me and you'd wanted to do it for a long time. Although I really really should have got the nitelink home. Really.

- I'm so sorry if that made you feel awkward. I'm a little put out that you asked him and not me if you were third-wheeling... we're mates, not you and him. Just because I'm a girl. But I love you and I hope you were ok.

- It was so so weird kissing someone and having someone's arms around me that wasn't you, someone who doesn't know my middle names and my blue past, someone I can't trust will make sure I'm on a bus and home safe before they sleep, someone who doesn't smile all the time and who isn't ridiculously easy going and who doesn't take the ring off my finger and pretend to gobble it up and who doesn't know all my individual piercings. It was a nice kiss but it made me so sad. If things were normal today I'd love to just hang out and watch a movie at your house and cuddle on the sofa with you and your dog. It feels so crap that I'm not allowed do that.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.