TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#7081 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2014, 07:38 AM

I'm sorry. I can't say that enough. I'm sorry I fucked up. I'm sorry I hurt you. I would do anything to take it all back.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#7082 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2014, 09:19 AM

You deserve better than this.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#7083 (permalink)) Old
Jovial. Offline
Skittles Minion.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Trish

Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2014, 03:53 PM

I obviously don't think so, or I wouldn't fight for you.
  (#7084 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 21st 2014, 01:26 AM

I wonder what you think of me. Why you added me on facebook in August and have barely acknowledged me since then. I've tried to like you but it's hard - you still seem quite unapproachable to me and I can't help feeling like you think you're better than me. Maybe I'm just making that up because that's what I want to think and because I'm always judgemental of good-looking people. But I feel like you could make more effort to be a fun person to work with.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7085 (permalink)) Old
Awakening Offline
L’amore vince sempre
Average Joe

Points: 6,887, Level: 12 Points: 6,887, Level: 12 Points: 6,887, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 21st 2014, 01:38 AM

I just don't understand how you can throw away a year's friendship over something so petty. I know you're not even worth my time anymore, and part of me is glad I don't have to deal with your ridiculous drama anymore or the weekly arguments. But it hurts that someone could throw me away that easily. You don't deserve the friends or boyfriend you have and I hope one day you end up as alone as you should be. You're the one that deserves this, not me.

(#7086 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 21st 2014, 11:40 PM

Patrick I fucking miss you and I wish you still loved me like I love you.

Matthew... Dear god boy I think I want you again. Let's just take the chance this time and be perfect for each other? How about yes?
  (#7087 (permalink)) Old
Azure. Offline
Filling My Panties.
I've been here a while

Points: 22,903, Level: 21 Points: 22,903, Level: 21 Points: 22,903, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2014, 03:15 AM

Don't forget about us. Don't forget about me.

vm-pm
♥♥♥
Find your light in a new dawn.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

(#7088 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2014, 03:48 AM

Yes. Even if I have to say it three times, yes.
  (#7089 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 23rd 2014, 04:34 AM

'Can I tell you something? I think your boyfriend is the luckiest guy in the world,' you said to me as we hugged goodbye tonight, and it was so lovely to hear, so so good to hear, and that's why I started looking at you like I wanted to kiss you. 'And otherwise... I would really really want to kiss you right now,' you added, and all I could do was say thank you through my smiles and hug you and kiss your cheek before leaving. But I liked it a lot. And I frickin knew you fancied me. haha.

(#7090 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 23rd 2014, 04:53 AM

I'm sorry I didn't call. I thought about it, I really did. I screamed at myself inside to pick up the phone. But didn't. I'm sorry. I'm a terrible granddaughter. You're going through this and I didn't even pick up a phone to call you all this time. But I can't, it's too upsetting. But I need to do it. For you.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
  (#7091 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 24th 2014, 12:34 PM

So bollocks, I full-on fancy you now, as I realised last night when I was talking to you in work. I'd love to have been able to kiss you. And you obviously like me too - from telling me you were thrilled to have cheered me up to keeping up our chat conversation to talking to me at the bar to coming back for more glasses of water later (and I caught you smiling when you looked at me) to coming into the restaurant to talk to me afterwards to offering us a lift home...you live in KnockfrickinLyon!! I wish you weren't making it so obvious because this has all just happened in a couple of days and you know I have a boyfriend and I don't know how to ease off the intensity of this. But I do quite like you as well.

I have a text from you that I'm putting off reading because it's going to make me feel crap and I'm just so apathetic about the whole situation. I didn't cheat on you, I tried a drug. A third of a drug. And obviously I don't want to do things that upset you but I don't regret this - it was my own choice to make. I don't want to be in a relationship where I feel like I'm 'not allowed' to do things. Of course I love you, I love so much and your opinion means a lot to me and I respect you and would never want to hurt you... but I'm annoyed that you just can't seem to get your head around this. Honestly it doesn't feel like a big thing to me, what stands out to me more about my week is that one of the other staff told me they wanted to kiss me the other night. I've practically forgotten about what I did on Friday and it didn't feel wrong at the time, doesn't feel wrong now, I'm never going to regret it.

(#7092 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 24th 2014, 03:53 PM

love me love me love me love me love me love me love me love me love me love me.
  (#7093 (permalink)) Old
Spiderpig Offline
Gone forever
Average Joe

Points: 7,354, Level: 12 Points: 7,354, Level: 12 Points: 7,354, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 24th 2014, 04:06 PM

Mum you didn't have to email me such crap that isn't true. Being straight up to my face is one thing, but abusive emails just go into my trashbin.

(#7094 (permalink)) Old
AmbitousBrooke Offline
Dreamer
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brooke Thomas

Points: 5,940, Level: 11 Points: 5,940, Level: 11 Points: 5,940, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 24th 2014, 07:09 PM

To the friends from primary,
We grew apart and you leave me out
The pain I feel leaves me in doubt
That I will ever be able to move on
With all the memories and what not gone
So I say goodbye and wish you well
But deep inside I feel like I'm burning in hell
  (#7095 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 25th 2014, 09:27 AM

It doesn't feel real that we've broken up. Because until the end we were still clinging on to each other and telling each other I Love You and we're going to have to support each other through this it doesn't feel like a break up. I don't know what it feels like. Last night I couldn't bear to think of all the things I loved about you and this morning it doesn't hurt as much and I wore your hoodie to bed. It hasn't really hit me yet and I'm really scared of when it will. I've no idea how we're going to cope with this. I'm scared to have to start telling people because then it will be real. I'm scared of the day I have a free evening and no one's around and I'll realise I can't see you any more. Usually when I break up with someone I would get with someone else but I can't even think about that right now. It's funny how a few days I could fantasise about getting with someone from work and not feel guilty and now the thought of it is sickening. I know that there's going to be some really tough days and I honestly don't know how this is going to happen. The thought of you crying as much as we both were last night is the most painful thing in the world right now. I can't stand the thought of not spending time with your dog. I'm scared to tell my parents and my friends or change my relationship status because I don't know if people reactions will break me. Today my throat is sore and my head is fuzzy and I don't know if this is some sort of weird reaction to not feeling my emotions. We've never been friends before so I can't imagine how we're going to go about this. Like I said I'm just terrified of the moment that this is all going to hit me.

(#7096 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 25th 2014, 09:28 AM

And Jesus, Jesus, I hope you're okay today. I hope you were able to get some sleep and went to college. I really really hope you're spending time with people in college and you're not alone in the library with your own thoughts trying to study. I just want so much for you to be coping ok right now. More than anything. It doesn't matter if I'm not as long as you are.

(#7097 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 25th 2014, 12:15 PM

Things I'm allowed to do now:
- Kiss anyone I like.
- Take any drugs I want to.
- Stay out drinking with people you don't know.

Things I want to do now:
- Lie with you in your bed and have you hold me and talk about nothing and everything and kiss you.

I just really want to know that you're ok and that you're not on your own feeling sad right now. I love you so much.

(#7098 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 25th 2014, 07:02 PM

As great as things were going, I didn't want to leave early. If I'm paying you for a full hour then I'd like to use the whole hour. I'm glad I stayed though and that you let me go where I needed to. I think I might've stumped you. The problem with that is that if I knew how to handle it, it would be handled and if you don't know what to do or how to handle it, I don't know what to do. I knew I could fill a whole hour. I know it feels to you like I'm all over the place, but like I've always believed, it's all connected.

I know we decided to start spreading this out, but I felt great only yesterday and then class happened and now I can't get back to the good and I can't go in for two weeks ugh. I was afraid that as soon as I decided that I needed you less, something would happen to make me regret the decision. I know you won't be available forever but I need you already and it's only been 36 hours.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; February 26th 2014 at 05:18 AM.
  (#7099 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2014, 02:47 AM

You wonderful, terrible, amazing, awful person. You infuriate me and I can't get enough of you. We're so, so close to having everything. If only I knew what to say.
  (#7100 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2014, 03:53 AM

Would you please just see how much I need you okay thanks.
  (#7101 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
Imagine if we came to a mutual conclusion that we should no longer be together, even though we love each other very very much. And even though we are best friends and can't imagine not being together, we needed to do this. It would probably be the easiest thing for us both.

When I wrote this six weeks ago I never suspected that we'd be lucky enough for this to happen. I know this is crap and I already miss you like crazy and I want nothing more than to curl up with you and your gorgeous smile and talk about all the tiny details of the last 24 hours of our lives that we haven't told each other... but I feel like we're so blessed that our fantastic four years hasn't been tainted with bitterness or one-sidedness. That's the good thing about this. Even now that we're not together we're still on the same page. Maybe this won't last all the way along but at least for now it helps.

(#7102 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2014, 02:52 PM

My mom has this strong gut feeling that you and I are going to end up together let's not disappoint her okay cool be mine thanks.
  (#7103 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2014, 05:30 PM

I know. You want to fight. All you want to do is fight 90% of the time and look for a pretext to justify it. If you know me as well as you claim you do... you'd stop provoking me.

But it's the one thing we have in common. Neither of us lack the self-confidence. So it's only going to get worse isn't it?

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#7104 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2014, 07:49 PM

You know you didn't have to lose the grip of a positive future away from your suffering?
You know that right?
  (#7105 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2014, 07:49 PM

(WTF?) I didn't even double click or anything. What is it with this site and my computer?

Mods, delete this plz.

Last edited by Forging Galaxies; February 26th 2014 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Double post
  (#7106 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 27th 2014, 12:39 PM

I'm doing exactly what I told J she shouldn't be doing last year during her break-up, and completely distracting myself by talking to you. I don't even think we have a huge amount in common (not that you're not a very nice guy) and I think we're starting to run out of things to talk about. I just really want to kiss you.

Even though I know that's not even a good idea and two days ago the thought of kissing anyone that wasn't my now-ex-boyfriend was horrible.

Ughhhhh, confusion.

(#7107 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 27th 2014, 01:18 PM

I need you more than ever....
  (#7108 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 28th 2014, 05:55 AM

For the first time in my adult life, I feel like I am doing a relationship the right way. Yes, I freaking hate it that we are going to slow at times. But I admire you greatly for the fact you value this so much you want to go at an organic pace. And if I am honest with myself, I know that that's what's best for us, too. We have everything to gain by going at the speed that fits us, and everything to lose by going too quickly. I don't want to fuck this up.

I'm incredibly nervous to go public with you. I mean, you're you. If this were high school you wouldn't be king of the popular crowd, but you'd be up there. Everyone knows you. And I'm just me. I feel like a tagalong when I am with you. I'm also afraid to because I don't want to jinx it, ann some level, even though I know it's awful, making such a public commitment means I can't back out. I don't want to back out, but it's like being in an air-tight container and it's finally been sealed shut. The option's gone. I'm really doing this.

I don't know whether I am more excited or scared absolutely shitless. I guess we will find out tomorrow.
  (#7109 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 28th 2014, 09:49 AM

I really want to kiss you and I'm pretty sure you want to kiss me too (regardless of my cringy little moment near backstage last night...aghhhh) and I feel pleased about this but so so weird because I know it's not really a good idea because I'm just looking for comfort right now and I feel so guilty because I still feel like I'm kind of in a relationship and the fact that we work together really makes it a bit stupid and against everything I usually go for, but I know that if you try to kiss me I won't stop you. :/

(#7110 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 28th 2014, 09:46 PM

I have this huge feeling you're lying to me. What you're telling me just doesn't add up and I'd wish you'd just come out and tell me the honest truth rather than continue this charade.
  (#7111 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 2nd 2014, 02:43 PM

-Feel a bit weird about last night....... it was kind of an awkward night between M's massive drunkenness, wandering around for ages and realising you and I just don't have a lot in common, but kissing you was nice. Really nice. And I liked when you told me you couldn't believe you were kissing me and you'd wanted to do it for a long time. Although I really really should have got the nitelink home. Really.

- I'm so sorry if that made you feel awkward. I'm a little put out that you asked him and not me if you were third-wheeling... we're mates, not you and him. Just because I'm a girl. But I love you and I hope you were ok.

- It was so so weird kissing someone and having someone's arms around me that wasn't you, someone who doesn't know my middle names and my blue past, someone I can't trust will make sure I'm on a bus and home safe before they sleep, someone who doesn't smile all the time and who isn't ridiculously easy going and who doesn't take the ring off my finger and pretend to gobble it up and who doesn't know all my individual piercings. It was a nice kiss but it made me so sad. If things were normal today I'd love to just hang out and watch a movie at your house and cuddle on the sofa with you and your dog. It feels so crap that I'm not allowed do that.

(#7112 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 2nd 2014, 02:54 PM

I hope you're coming back, because I got you, I got you...
  (#7113 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2014, 12:27 AM

This is soooo annoying but.... why haven't you texted me back?? The last few days it's been you that's kept up the steady stream of texts and now you haven't replied since nine and I feel weirdly insecure. Now that we've kissed have you lost interest?? the terrible thing is I'm not even sure how into you I am - you're great, but things are so weird right now. Just text back and put my mind at ease again.

(#7114 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2014, 01:52 AM

--You have NO IDEA how much I DO NOT want to do this right now! I still want to I just CAN'T
I know you're right, but every time I've done it in my LIFE except with one person, it's given me every reason I ever needed to NEVER do it again.

--I knew this was gong to happen, I really wish I was seeing you tomorrow because I'm right back to where I was with no idea how I got here.
"You have to, you can't hide" If you had any clue how much life hurts when I DON'T hide, you'd understand why I'd rather be invisible. "If you go in strong, you'll be okay" 2 weeks ago I almost had that strength for a split second. If I can't find and keep it we both know it will destroy me.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; March 3rd 2014 at 02:15 AM.
  (#7115 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2014, 02:36 PM

- Here text me back wudye. :/

-Seeing you crying is the worst thing in the world. Especially because you've never cried like that in front of me. It makes me want to put my arms around you until everything's ok again and I hated that I couldn't do that. If we hadn't been surrounded by people I would have cried too but I know that would have made it worse for you. I just love you so much.

(#7116 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2014, 02:50 PM

Was only joking around like I usually do. No need to bite my head off. I know you're tired but maybe you should have just not come online then? :/
  (#7117 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2014, 08:59 PM

You've been gone three days and I feel lost without you, which is pathetic because I should be able to cope but it isn't easy, although I'm going to try for you because I don't want to ruin your travels. I just don't know how I'm going to make it through two, possibly three months of not having you with me.

Feeling the possibility of another depression slump, but of course I'm not going to tell you that and worry you.
  (#7118 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2014, 10:01 PM

I'm not massively interested in going on a date with you really. I just want to kiss you again. Can we do something casual so I can get away with just kissing you instead?? :/ I like kissing. I feel like just kissing you would be easier than meeting up with you.

(#7119 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2014, 10:20 PM

Though you know what, maybe you'd prefer just to kiss me too rather than actually find out about my personality?? We've been chatting for over a week now and I'm pretty sure that's the third or fourth time you've asked what I'm studying in college. Haha...

(#7120 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2014, 01:58 AM

Next time I say it I will try to show you how much I mean it.