View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

May 19th 2014, 01:12 PM

(Edited) And a bit graphic!!

So I'm feeling really paranoid, but I don't know if I'm just overreacting.

I've been having casual sex with an ex-workmate - I'm leaving for the whole summer in 3 weeks so it's nothing serious. I'm not on the pill but we've obviously been using condoms.

Last week we had sex and he finished inside me for the first time. I noticed that there was some white-ish substance down below the edge of the condom, but it didn't look like the condom had broken. It didn't taste like semen (I know that's not the best indicator!) and after some investigation we concluded that it was either lube or my own, uh, fluid. Although I didn't double check if the condom was still intact. There may also have been some of his pre-cum near me.
Yesterday we had sex using an extra-thin condom and he finished inside me again. And I've been feeling completely paranoid ever since and I can't get the worries off my mind; I have no idea why.

Should I take the morning-after pill?? Or should it not really be necessary?? I'm trying to reassure myself that I'm just being paranoid because I haven't had regular sex in a long time, over a year, and I've always been more protected - no-one's ever finished inside me when I haven't been on the pill, even using a condom.

Am I just overreacting?? No idea why I'm freaking out so much. :/

Oh and I'm two weeks in between my period, which I know is a dodgy time, and that's not helping the worries.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.

Last edited by Coffee.; May 20th 2014 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Merged posts.