View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: what do I do if people are actually PROHIBITING me from telling them about my depression? - July 29th 2014, 04:21 PM

First, I'm going to start with something you said in your post.
Quote:
All I need is a problem solved. And no one has gotten off their lazy behinds and done it for me.
No one is going to solve your problems for you. There will be people who can help you solve your own problems, but it's not anyone else's job to "get off their lazy behinds" and solve YOUR problem.

I don't agree with him telling you people at school don't want you back. If that's exactly how he said it, then it was not the best thing for him to say. If he worded that as a question, then he may have been asking if that's how you feel about it. But, I wasn't there so I don't know.

Maybe instead of trying to so hard to convince people of your innocence, maybe you should focus more on moving forward. I understand it was a shitty situation, but it's obviously not going to go back to the way they were.

You should also consider calmly explaining to your parents, and your therapist, why you aren't comfortable with this one.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.