View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: doctor saw my scars - August 7th 2014, 09:06 PM

Hey there,

I don't think it is necessarily because your parents don't care. Parents react in a lot of different ways. Some of them may not realize the severity of the situation, and some may realize that a person doesn't want to talk about it. Other parents prefer waiting for their children to come to them to talk about it. Or, sometimes parents are just afraid and don't really know what to say about it.

I agree with Cassie about talking to your parents, or at least someone, about the self harm. Maybe you can ask them why they never said anything if they knew about it?

-Dez


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts