View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Rainie Offline
sunshine in a bag
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ranie

Points: 6,171, Level: 11 Points: 6,171, Level: 11 Points: 6,171, Level: 11

Question Best friend & boyfriend - August 8th 2014, 12:31 PM

So basically, I’m a girl with a boyfriend, and we’ve been going out for about two weeks now. I know he really cares about me, and I care about him too but I’m starting to have second thoughts. I used to have a crush on one of my (probably straight) female friends, but it wore off when I started dating this boy. But recently I’ve started to regain my feelings for said girl, and I’m thinking about whether I really want this relationship with this boy. We speak on twitter through DM’s, but I accidently-on-purpose blocked him because of the stress I was going though (this whole dilemma plus some stuff at home and my social anxiety). We met up the other day, and I spent half an hour pacing around the local park due to the aforementioned social anxiety, before I decided I was going to go back home and bumped into him on the way, thus spending time together that day. I want to be able to talk about it on twitter, hence why I’ve blocked him, so I created a different account to talk to him on, but before I could get him to follow me back so I could DM him, I got suspended for excessive following.

I’m scared for our relationship that I don’t even know if I want, and of course this massive crush on my female friend who may or may not even be bi. We’ve never spoken about it properly, but she knows I’m pansexual.

So help please? Thanks in advance >.<