View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: I think depression is stupid. - August 29th 2014, 05:39 PM

The reason why you don't understand depression because you have not been through it yourself. Sure, you can educate yourself or try to understand but unless you go through it you won't ever understand it. As others have stated, all of the money in the world can't buy happiness.

Quote:
Living in a first world country doesn't automatically mean you're living a good life. People are homeless, abused, struggling with an illness etc.
I couldn't agree with this more. OP, so many people put on brave faces and everyone is fighting a battle that you don't know about. This is why every single person on this earth deserves to be treated with kindness and respect because you don't know what happens behind closed doors. You never really know someone fully and I think it is unfair to make assumptions like that. In some cases, it is assumptions such as these that make people who suffer feel worse.

You have the right to have an opinion though.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1132077 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!