View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Bad Grades and Parents - October 18th 2014, 02:16 PM

it can be tough when your parents don't understand what you want to do, and pile on the pressure on you. but just remember that you have the right to be who you want to be. A lot of parents don't accept that fact at first because they wanna do what they think is right for you. But what doesn't make you happy in the long run isn't the right path for you it's okay to rebel and explore your talents because a lot of people do it. Just remember, you're already trying your best. So keep calm, give yourself a pat on the back.. and say these lines to yourself .

You did good today.... and you've always been good. now its time to show the world who you really are.... no pressure.

just keep remembering these lines as your compass and you will eventually drum into yourself the idea that there's nothing that can take away anything from you, any of your awesomeness from you. You are your own individual and you deserve to celebrate your freedom .

i know it seems a little crazy, but your parents will eventually accept that you're someone who deserves her freedom, someone who deserves to have the chance to make her own choices in this fancy lil' journey we call life.

if you need any advice or just wanna vent or need a friend, i'm always here.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.