ready now.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josie

Points: 10,015, Level: 14 Points: 10,015, Level: 14 Points: 10,015, Level: 14

Re: What do you think about Alcohol? - April 14th 2009, 09:12 PM

Have you ever had alcohol?
Yes
If so, how old were you then?
i think i started when i was about 14/15. then didn't do it for a lonng time because my first experience was the only experience i had of throwing up because of it. but i still drink to this day, having considerably increased the amount i've drunk just this year.. i blame college.
Why did you have alcohol?
i suppose i thought it looked 'cool', now i feel just happy when i have some.. it's really fun to drink where you're around friends (ibelieve) but when it gets 'out of hand' its stupid.
How much did you have?
first time - too much. i remember very little.
new years - far too much. i remember even less. and did very very stupid things.
Hangover or not?
first time - not really, surprisingly
new years - yes.
How bad?
i couldn't move without my head spining and wanting to throw up. i was in bed for the whole day afterwards. new years day was a bad day. never, ever, ever again that much. ever.
If you haven't had alcohol, what are your thoughts on it?
n/a.
If you could tell a younger family member/friend one thing about alcohol, what would you say? Why?
it's okay in minuet units, but don't go stupid. and don't drink all the time. it kills braincells *she says with a glass of wine infront of her.*
Do you ever regret drinking alcohol for the first time?
yes. like Scout above me, it ruined my clean record and made me feel stupid. also nearly lost a friendship coz of it. argh, alocohol really sucks, why do i continue to drink it?

maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.
maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano.
all i know is that i love you too much to walk away.