TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction Whether you are combating substance abuse or struggling with another addiction such as gambling, this forum is here to provide support and answer your questions.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  (#41 (permalink)) Old
josie Offline
ready now.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josie

Points: 10,015, Level: 14 Points: 10,015, Level: 14 Points: 10,015, Level: 14

Re: What do you think about Alcohol? - April 14th 2009, 09:12 PM

Have you ever had alcohol?
Yes
If so, how old were you then?
i think i started when i was about 14/15. then didn't do it for a lonng time because my first experience was the only experience i had of throwing up because of it. but i still drink to this day, having considerably increased the amount i've drunk just this year.. i blame college.
Why did you have alcohol?
i suppose i thought it looked 'cool', now i feel just happy when i have some.. it's really fun to drink where you're around friends (ibelieve) but when it gets 'out of hand' its stupid.
How much did you have?
first time - too much. i remember very little.
new years - far too much. i remember even less. and did very very stupid things.
Hangover or not?
first time - not really, surprisingly
new years - yes.
How bad?
i couldn't move without my head spining and wanting to throw up. i was in bed for the whole day afterwards. new years day was a bad day. never, ever, ever again that much. ever.
If you haven't had alcohol, what are your thoughts on it?
n/a.
If you could tell a younger family member/friend one thing about alcohol, what would you say? Why?
it's okay in minuet units, but don't go stupid. and don't drink all the time. it kills braincells *she says with a glass of wine infront of her.*
Do you ever regret drinking alcohol for the first time?
yes. like Scout above me, it ruined my clean record and made me feel stupid. also nearly lost a friendship coz of it. argh, alocohol really sucks, why do i continue to drink it?

maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.
maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano.
all i know is that i love you too much to walk away.
  (#42 (permalink)) Old
cutiepiex3 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessica

Points: 9,611, Level: 14 Points: 9,611, Level: 14 Points: 9,611, Level: 14

Re: What do you think about Alcohol? - April 14th 2009, 09:14 PM

Have you ever had alcohol?
yes.
If so, how old were you then?

when i first drank a LOT, i was 15.
Why did you have alcohol?

i was at a party, and everyone was drinking including me.
How much did you have?

about 11 cans of beer + vodka..
Hangover or not?

actually not..
How bad?

it was bad that night, i passed out and threw up many times.. i didn't remember hardly anything that happened that night, and thats come back to haunt me..
If you haven't had alcohol, what are your thoughts on it?

.. i have had it obviously. and my thoughts are that you shouldnt get trashed like i did that time, i've learned my lesson now.
If you could tell a younger family member/friend one thing about alcohol, what would you say? Why?

^^^ see above. drink responsibly.. its actually funner to watch the drunk people not be one of them.
Do you ever regret drinking alcohol for the first time?

i regret where i was when i drank it.. and drinking as much as i did to the point of no comprehension.
Closed Thread