(#5 (permalink)) Old
TheTameLion Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jeff

Points: 6,886, Level: 12 Points: 6,886, Level: 12 Points: 6,886, Level: 12

Re: How to flirt in high school? - October 30th 2014, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTameLion View Post
So I'm 15 and I'm friends with this girl. But I want to be more than friends. The problem is I have literally no idea if she also wants to be more than friends. This wouldn't be a huge issue and I would just ask her out, except she has ended multiple friendships with several other guys due to them asking her out and her not wanting to deal with the awkwardness. So I really need to be sure before I ask her out. I think that flirting would allow me to see how she responds to me being more engaged and... just overall how she responds to the idea of me liking her while retaining plausible deniability. My mind is made up and being direct doesn't work in this scenario for me. So my question is.... how do I flirt with her semi-subtly? She has little to no excperience with flirting to it needs to be pretty obvious without going over the "Creepy" line. Do I just hold eye contact slightly longer than usual (3-5 seconds?) and compliment her? BTW I NEVER compliment people since A. I'm a jerk and B. I never think to, so it isn't like eye contact and compliments would be normal behavior for us. Any other ideas for being flirtatious?

Edit: So I have been flirting pretty heavily with her for a couple days, now how do I tell if she is responding negatively, positively or if she just doesn't notice?