View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,466, Level: 59 Points: 172,466, Level: 59 Points: 172,466, Level: 59

Re: Anti-depression medicine - November 7th 2014, 02:15 AM

I just started Zoloft no more than two or three weeks ago, so I don't know how much use I'm going to be here.

With mine, I have had some side effects. For the first few days, I had tons of nausea. I DO now have an appetite thing, I'm kind of like that now too, nothing seems appealing to me at all and sometimes I don't get hungry until the evening, or have to force myself to eat. Or when I am hungry, I'm like mehhhh and just put it off.

I don't know if your "shaking" experience is like what I got or not. I kind of felt almost "anxious" but it was a different type of anxious where I also kind of had to go fast and couldn't sit still.

That being said, my APRN said that generally these symptoms DO regulate, and besides my appetite being weird, they have. However, she told me to let her know if they continue so we can try other things.

Again, that being said, it's important to share any side effects with the prescriber so they can tell you if they're normal and what to expect, and what to do if they DON'T stop. That's how they help you best.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive