View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount75

Edit avatar

Unhappy Threatening parents - November 8th 2014, 04:04 PM

While it's only noon for me, it's already a bad day . I wanted to go do some things with my father, but was confronted by my mother, asking me where I'm how going, how long I'll be, etc, etc. When I told her I'll be with my father for a few hours she didn't like that and told me to live with him for a week. In other words, get out and don't come back. I cannot live with him because of his girlfriend who either she or himself doesn't want me around because I'm "trouble". When I told my father I'll be staying home because I can't take these threats from my mother anymore and don't want trouble, he got mad at me. He told me that I'm like my mother, I'm not a man, something about being in the streets, etc.

I can't stand it anymore, I'm being threatened and bullied by BOTH of my parents now who don't care about how I feel. My depression is also getting worse. I'm starting to become very angry and now I'm starting to express that anger because I cannot take this treatment by my parents anymore.