View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
StrigidaeofChrono Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,930, Level: 14 Points: 9,930, Level: 14 Points: 9,930, Level: 14

Potentially failing out of college - November 27th 2014, 07:44 AM

So I might be failing out of college. I'm honestly not sure what to do. I am 21 years old and still living with my parents. I had one job that lasted for three years but I quit half way through my freshman year of college. I take only two classes per quarter and don't have a job. Somehow, I've still managed to fail.

The major thing that baffles me is how people work up the energy to care. All I seem to feel is dread and anxiety. My life is a complete train wreck. My disorganization and inability to deal with issues in front of me shows up in all areas of my life. My room is a mess. I horde things because for some reason it feels wrong to throw things away or get rid of them. There is so much random crap piled in my room that I simply have no idea what it is or how it even got there.

So this is my rant about my serious concerns regarding my life. I might not actually fail out of college as I am pretty sure I will be able to pull through in this last week, however being faced with the possibility seriously has scared me. I feel like the average 21 year old should be far more responsible then I am which makes me feel absolutely terrible about myself.

Anyways, please let me know what you think about all this.

http://strigidaeofchrono.deviantart.com/
"Setting boundaries is not a more sophisticated way of manipulation - although some people will say they are setting boundaries, when in fact they are attempting to manipulate. The difference between setting a boundary in a healthy way and manipulating is: when we set a boundary we let go of the outcome."

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am Human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

Colonel Meow