View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
-Dreamer Offline
<3
Not a n00b

Points: 10,370, Level: 14 Points: 10,370, Level: 14 Points: 10,370, Level: 14

Re: Late period-FREAKING out - November 27th 2014, 08:12 PM

Just a couple of things;

Like others have said, it's only literally been a month. I've always had irregular periods, for the first couple of years anyway. I could of have one, and the next was 28 days later, and after that it was 35 days later and after that it was 40 days later and then I could go back to 25 days! So it is normal for your period to be irregular and it does happen to a lot of girls.

The other thing is... you can get pregnant from pre-cum. It is unlikely but possible. So while he didn't cum inside you, you have to remember about pre-cum! This is not to scare you AT ALL, trust me. But rather just to let you know.

The chances are slim that you are pregnant. I wouldn't start panicking yet. You should give it another couple of days for your period to arrive. If nothing happens, I'd suggest getting a test.

You are pretty young and I can't imagine you would like to have a baby right now. My biggest piece of advise would be too start to use regular protection - be it condoms and/or you using the pill. You should really be protecting yourself. I know, I know...Sometimes when you're in the heat of the moment your mind is elsewhere and not thinking about protection BUT you will have to deal with any consequences that could arise from not using protection.