View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Potentially failing out of college - November 28th 2014, 06:23 AM

I think that you're someone who can make it through it because you've already lasted so long. I think your determination is definitely going to pull through. One tactic you can use is to start working early, before the anxiety and dread sets in. There's no reason to fear what you've already completed and done. That's just a tactic, though. what i'm here to tell you is how to really mentally overcome all of the problems that you've had before this.

Firstly, anxiety is something that is synonymous with college. Struggling with assignment deadlines and all that is something that a lot of people go through. But rest assured, this too will pass. You just need to tell yourself "I'm stronger than this and I can overcome this " because that is in itself the truth. I'm guilty of hoarding too because i think that some stuff is not worth throwing, but the fact remains that sometimes you just gotta make room for new, better things in your life. of course, if there's anything that really means a lot to you, keep it.

i know that it seems tough for now, but it only seems that way. Truly, i think that you can overcome all of this and get through college.

you'll have my utmost support and you'll never lose it.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.