View Single Post
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
crybaby Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,373, Level: 10 Points: 5,373, Level: 10 Points: 5,373, Level: 10

December 4th 2014, 04:03 PM

The thing is, I haven't taken a pregnancy test. I just started putting on weight within the last two or three weeks. Nothing else has happened. Still not pregnancy symptoms. I want to take the test but if I take it alone, and the test comes out positive, I will certainly without a doubt lose myself and kill myself right then and there. I don't want anyone in my family to know and I don't want my friends to know. That's why I want to find out for sure at planned parenthood because someone will be there for me. A medical professional. Someone who will help me cope and stop me if I try to do anything. Is it possible if I take a lot of plan b pills, like over 10 or something will it kill the baby?

Or idk it might sound stupid but is there a way to take out the baby? Deliver it early or something.. and give it up for adoption? The thought of being pregnant and carrying a child I got from someone who tortured me for months scares me. I hate it. I would rather be dead.

Last edited by Lizzie; December 4th 2014 at 05:23 PM. Reason: merge consecutive posts