Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: Most likely pregnant... Really scared - December 4th 2014, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crybaby View Post
The thing is, I haven't taken a pregnancy test. I just started putting on weight within the last two or three weeks. Nothing else has happened. Still not pregnancy symptoms. I want to take the test but if I take it alone, and the test comes out positive, I will certainly without a doubt lose myself and kill myself right then and there. I don't want anyone in my family to know and I don't want my friends to know. That's why I want to find out for sure at planned parenthood because someone will be there for me. A medical professional. Someone who will help me cope and stop me if I try to do anything. Is it possible if I take a lot of plan b pills, like over 10 or something will it kill the baby?

Or idk it might sound stupid but is there a way to take out the baby? Deliver it early or something.. and give it up for adoption? The thought of being pregnant and carrying a child I got from someone who tortured me for months scares me. I hate it. I would rather be dead.
I think you have a good plan and you should go to the clinic as soon as possible. You know yourself well enough that you want someone with you and that is completely normal.

No one will give you ten plan b pills, a lot of places require you to speak to a doctor and get a prescription. Some places just require you to speak to the pharmacists. Some places mandate you have an adult with you. It just depends on your location. No one will give you ten because it would make you violently ill. So that's not even a possibility you need to be thinking about.

You need to keep in mind, if you are passed the point of legally having an abortion if you do anything to intentionally harm the fetus and the baby ends up dying, you will be, without a doubt, facing murder charges. Besides being morally awful, it would ruin your life.

Your best plan, is like you said, to go to a clinic and talk to someone. They can help you through this. Just because you are pregnant does not mean that your life is over, or that you have to become a parent. They can help you with that. Just please don't do anything until you talk to them.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~