View Single Post
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Most likely pregnant... Really scared - December 4th 2014, 09:11 PM

Hey there,

I know you are struggling with this because you really don't want to be pregnant and this pregnancy (if in fact you are) was forced on you. If you feel more comfortable go to Planned parenthood to find out the results then do that. When is your appointment with them scheduled. You need to get one scheduled as soon as possible so that the chances of you getting an abortion (which is what you want) are not limited even further.

You keep saying your mental health is not stable so is there anyway that you could try seeking counseling to deal with everything that has been going on? I know that might seem like the least of your problems at this point in time but if you had a counselor to help you deal with everything that has been going on you might end up feeling a tad bit better about things and they might be able to help give you support while you are dealing with things. And, it seems as though you are lacking in the support department at the moment.

If you need anything please feel free to message me and please get in with planned parenthood asap so you can get this all worked out.