(#20 (permalink)) Old
Coey Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cody

Points: 7,620, Level: 12 Points: 7,620, Level: 12 Points: 7,620, Level: 12

Post Re: Most likely pregnant... Really scared - December 7th 2014, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crybaby View Post
The thing is, I haven't taken a pregnancy test. I just started putting on weight within the last two or three weeks. Nothing else has happened. Still not pregnancy symptoms. I want to take the test but if I take it alone, and the test comes out positive, I will certainly without a doubt lose myself and kill myself right then and there. I don't want anyone in my family to know and I don't want my friends to know. That's why I want to find out for sure at planned parenthood because someone will be there for me. A medical professional. Someone who will help me cope and stop me if I try to do anything. Is it possible if I take a lot of plan b pills, like over 10 or something will it kill the baby?

Or idk it might sound stupid but is there a way to take out the baby? Deliver it early or something.. and give it up for adoption? The thought of being pregnant and carrying a child I got from someone who tortured me for months scares me. I hate it. I would rather be dead.
If you're really that worried, you need to go to your local Planned Parenthood. If you don't know where your local Planned Parenthood is at, you can find the nearest location on their website.