View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
CrusadingAvenger Offline
An Inspiration For The Broken
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mark

Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19

Re: Happy Birthday Mark! (Knight2Inspire) - December 9th 2014, 12:23 PM

Aww Rishy, this was so sweet of you to do!

You are an amazing girlfriend to me too, and I also love you no matter what as well. I am still holding on to that wish, and I know both of us will find a way to see each other physically in person as well as be with one another one day. Well, you have done the same thing to me and changed my life right when the moment we started messaging each other here.

Life has become so much more meaningful for me too, and I also look forward to talking to you every single day as well. I can tell you that about a year ago, I was a slightly different person, and similarly like you, I was this lonely heart wondering when the day would come when I came across someone who would love me for who I am. It's hard to believe this whole time, you were always there beside me, even when I was alone and no one to hold. I'm very happy to hear that I've made you feel this way, and you've also made a significant impact on my life as well, so thank you Rishy.

Okay, well I'm sure that I will hear you ramble without a doubt. Once again, thanks so much Rishy! This really put a smile on my face when I read it this morning, and I love you too.

-Mark

“The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.” - Gary Vaynerchuk
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.