View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: How to carry on when your depression is getting the best of you. - December 30th 2014, 07:22 AM

I think that you should relax more and not think so much about things, because sometimes fatigue can result from over thinking things, which can result in mental burnout. You should concentrate on doing more positive things, and think about happy stuff. And i think it's better to try new activities.. the adventure aspect of it can be refreshing and can introduce a brand new positive dimension into your life.

I also think that sometimes, it can be nice to just sit and read or do something you like, as well as do some charity work. I think that can re-invoke the positive self within you. I'm pretty sure that those will work. The harder you try, the less you'll regret

I truly believe that you can overcome this, and it's better to make more plans ahead of time.. that can help you become a more active person once more.

I'll always be here if you wanna rant to someone, and you know that. :P

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.