View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,194, Level: 59 Points: 172,194, Level: 59 Points: 172,194, Level: 59

Re: Would this be a good idea for college - January 9th 2015, 07:57 PM

I just want to add on a few things.

Firstly I'll add on to what Rishy said about your laptop being lost or stolen. First of all, if you live on campus and want to leave your laptop in your dorm when you leave the room you can, just make sure you lock the door when you leave, because then only your roommate(s) will have access to the room. When out and about on campus, take your laptop with you whenever you go, even if you're only gone for a moment. That way, you won't risk it getting stolen. Or, if you have a friend you TRUST who is with you, you can ask them to watch it for you. Make sure they are trustworthy though.

Another thing with the computer labs being full up. We have multiple computer labs in my school, but the one I like best will be closed this semester because of construction in the building. I don't know what type of strain this may put on the other computer areas. It's good to have a laptop or your own computer in case something similar happens to you.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive