View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: Dating A Straight Boy - January 21st 2015, 11:33 AM

I'm confused, because you mention that you're "LGBT," which stands for "lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender." I don't think LGBT is a sexual orientation. You might be a homosexual (Lesbian), Bi-sexual (both boys and girls), or heterosexual (straight).

If you're possibly not straight, then you may be either bi-sexual, or a lesbian. If you're coming to find out that you're not attracted to boys, then you're probably a lesbian. That's, of course, in general terms.

If you're starting to believe that you're a lesbian, then being in a relationship with a dude wouldn't make logical sense. If you're 14, there's still much to learn about yourself. It's okay to change your mind. You just gotta be happy with who you are.

Regardless, just let him know that you're still trying to figure out who you are, and you've came to a possible conclusion that you're not attracted to guys and you don't want to be in a relationship with him when you want to be with females. He is probably a good guy, deserves a girl who is attracted to him, treats him right, and you hope that he'll find someone special.

As to whether or not you should remain friends, that's up to you. The friendlier you are, the better off you're going to be. You might break his heart, or hurt him to a certain degree, so do what is necessary by making it as quick and painless as possible.