View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Not_here Offline
I can't get enough

Name: nobody

Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27

Re: im done with school - January 31st 2015, 03:25 AM

thank you for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it.
To get to what you're saying, I honestly don't think time management is the problem. It is the fact that I have bigger priorities now and I value other things instead of school. When I say school I mean university so it isn't compulsory. But there are reasons I'm still there that isn't my own choosing fully. It is partially but I feel like I want to pull out and come back when I can actually dedicate time for it. I'm constantly thinking about what I could be doing instead. To me that's a sign that school shouldn't be coming first anymore. I just don't know how to make that switch or how it will impact other areas of my life. And like I said, it can also get extreme at times.
Because if I'm not motivated, I'm not going to feel committed.
I can't force myself to stay committed and I don't feel like that's fair. To simply adapt all these time management skills that will adjust me to do better in school. That's not my problem. My problem is that I don't believe it's worth pursuing in this point in time and it is stressful for me when the majority of the year is dedicated to school related things. I almost have no time for anything else. It's always been like that. There are so many things that I find worth exploring and school is taking over.