View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
SamMarie Offline
Sam
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Points: 16,977, Level: 18 Points: 16,977, Level: 18 Points: 16,977, Level: 18

I feel like I'm dating his mom sometimes - March 4th 2015, 07:04 PM

It's just so weird honestly. I mean, I know my boyfriend and his mom are close. My boyfriend is her first born miracle baby. If she hears us arguing she'll jump into our relationship drama. I mean, it may be a small fight and she'll back him up 100% over me. These are LITTLE fights. I don't want him to go against his own mother. I know I'll never win that way. He's 23 years old for god's sake. Honestly, my relationship with her is good. I mean, we're usually on good terms but she has her moments where she hates the idea of me encouraging him to set him in the right direction in college for instance, too. "Work is more important" she says. It IS, but if you want him to make more money now and feel more comfortable, get a degree. It can only help you in the long run. Encouragement and telling someone what to do are two totally different things. Back off, woman.

Last night, I was on Skyping with my boyfriend on webcam and she thought this one musical artist was good looking and said that he looks like my boyfriend. I just feel really weird about all of of this. It's like I have to please 2 people in the relationship. We've been dating nearly 3 1/2 years. It's time to grow up and let your son be a man. Gosh. She gives me this vibe like we're in High School and she's the girl that likes him and wants all the attention from him. I mean she still tells him what time to come home through text. My parents never do that crap unless it was some kind of emergency. Anybody ever have this?